Positive Behavior Support Plan

Positive Behavior Support Plan and How to Develop It

People who have issue regarding behavior will obtain the treatment. For this case, professional expert utilize positive behavior support plan. This kind of plan is dedicated to implement the new set of behavior into person. You can call this plan as behavior management.

Habit and behaviors are not simple task to alter, especially for those who already embodied in daily life. For children, the behavior modification or change will need less time. However, changing teenage and adult behavior will spend huge amount of time. That’s why the planning becomes necessary and important.

What is Positive Behavior Support Plan?

Before exploring more about positive behavior support plan, you should understand what this plan is. In simple term, the plan is system developed specifically to modify behavior from negative into positive action. This plan is mostly for juvenile delinquency situation in school.

On the other side, some people have behavior issue that affects their life and others. When this issue turns into troublesome, the intervention and treatment have to be done as fast as possible. In general, this plan focuses on changing certain set of behavior into new one.

The Key Points of Behavior Support Plan

In order to implement positive behavior support plan, you need a help from many people. The target or patient will receive intervention alongside supervision. Expert, stakeholder, professional, group support, parents, friends, and family are necessary to be involved.

1. Setting and antecedent

Antecedent is the occurrence that always happens during behavior situation. This part is mostly called the reason or factor. People may have bad behavior and attitude because of some problems in their personal intention. On the other side, the setting uses plan to create support environment.

1. Teaching and learning

The setting is waste if there is no proper teaching and learning. The key in behavior change is the way people can learn what’s important. In this part, expert or family member has huge responsibility. Both will intervene with new rule then teach it directly to them.

1. Increasing and reinforcement

After they learn new behavior plan, the next part is reinforcement. Increasing lesson only boosts the capability in cognitive side. On the other hand, behavior has to be a part of the person itself. In this case, every action and activity should receive reinforcement. When they do something excessively, behavior plan is done.

Developing Positive Behavior Support Plan

You can have template for developing behavior support plan. The template is available freely from various sources. Each template has different structure based on your personality and problem. You need to pick the right one.

Using template is not enough because behavior support plan is unique and only applicable to certain person or situation. Two people may have the same issue, but it does not mean the plan is similar. On contrary, you may end up destroying the behavior severely due to different characteristic.

The plan has to be as simple as possible that people can understand easily. Family member and friends are the key in this plan. They are close people who will interact and communicate to patient. Therefore, positive behavior support plan uses this part as the center to extend the plan.

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

positive behavior support plan

The program should be reviewed regularly, and program changes should depend on the information. Your child’s strategy must summarize a wide range of approaches to achieve each goal. It should consist of learning objectives related to the program, as well as an assessment of your child’s needs and strengths. Planning should also be carried out taking into account the views and interests of your child. Your strategy should include information on how to manage the scenarios until they escalate or spiral out of control. If you think your child may ask for behavioral intervention, contact our office.
Usually the behavior of the individual lies unconscious. Behaviors are divided into two levels depending on the severity of this behavior. After that, another behavior is proposed to obtain replacement behavior. It may not be possible to change all behaviors at the same time or in most scenarios. In many cases, problem behavior is a type of social intercourse. In one example, two people might have another reason for the same misbehavior.
At any given time, you have students who could be seen on the screen along with the constant problems affecting their schooling and their college experience. Students can become very uncomfortable when they do not know what is happening. Consider creating a menu of presets that you are ready to offer and let the student choose from the menu. Whenever your students often have problems in the classroom that may affect their studies, such as stress, depression, anxiety, and the like. If he demonstrates the same complex behavior, it is because this strategy has the desired results.
Meeting with parents can be useful in extreme situations. It should also be involved in the transportation of benefits. This was not surprising, because when you get older, it becomes clear that there are some secrets that your parents simply do not need.
Friendly atmosphere is vital. Assessing the inner character of a person can be practical to offer the perfect solution for this child. As the head of the child has become a very sensitive and incredibly attentive area of ??the human body, almost all the clinics of a young man also monitor what I see in my area or area. A person with a friendly and pleasant nature is necessary, and a professional needs a lot of patience.
When a child has acute behavioral problems and the rest of the methods are tired, you need to think about a behavior management program. Sometimes they may want to get rid of an unwanted person, family task or family event. Sometimes he or she demonstrates problematic behavior in order to attract the attention of parents or sisters. Download the child must recognize that this was done in his help. It is important to establish the level of understanding, reasoning and ability of the child to control their behavior.

Similar Posts:

Scroll to Top